domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

5 important pictures




This is my family. From left to right; me, my dad, my sister, my mom and my brother. They are the most important thing in my life and I love them every single day. In this ocassion, we were celebrating my mom's birthday at our house in El Salvador.







This is another important picture. In the picture; my brother, me and Eduardo. This was a very important moment in my life because my family and me went on a mission to the Centro Juvenil Maria Teresa de Calcuta, to help in the building of new houses for kids with no a house. In this case, we were painting the new houses built.





This is my little dog "chispita". She is an awsome dog, for me the best dog I could really have. Right now she is four years old and she is treated like a princess at my house. We bought her just 2 months before we were coming to live in Honduras, she was just 2 months old when we bought her and was very litttle.





This picture represents one of the most exciting and happy days of my life. The scoreboard shows a contundent victory of Barcelona against Real Madrid, and we have to mentioned that the game was played at Real Madrid's house. So it was a really embarrassed defeat for Real Madrid, which I really enjoyed.






This is also a very important picture in my life because it shows one of the many consequences that the earthquake of 2001 had on El Salvador. In the picture, a big amount of land collapsed, destroying many houses that had families inside. There was an estimated 2000 mortal victims in this catastrophic event. That earthquake in 2001 really changed my life because I lived it and experienced it.




























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario